Why Hillview Manor
- The management at the Rehab Centre have experienced addiction on various levels and circumstances and can relate to the residents. They are passionate about their calling.
- We treat our residents with respect and have the intent to return them to society as whole self-respecting individuals with a sense of purpose and belonging.
- Our house rules are designed to instill discipline with understanding. Not just (“you will do as we say”).
- Our “Manor” is treated as the home for all our residents, not just a place for accommodation for the recovery process.
- The Program of recovery whilst structured, is sufficiently flexible in order that we can tailor the program to create one more conducive to recovery taking the residents personal circumstances into account.
- The investment required to place your loved one in our care for the purpose of recovery is based on our actual costs and is thus as affordable as possible.
The Hillview Manor Rehabilitation Centre 6 Month Program is based on a daily structure which aids in the spiritual, physical and emotional well-being and growth of the resident.
The focus of the program is on behavioral improvement and social development with emphasis on self-esteem and respect. Guidance and support are provided in a safe and caring environment in order to encourage the recovery process.
- Assigned Duties
- Spiritual Counselling
- Morning Devotionals
- Sports Therapy
- Quiet Times
- Gym Routine
- Outreach program
- Discussions, Lectures & Interactive Groups
- Afternoon Work Therapy
- Individual Counselling
- Step Work
- Life Skill Group Discussions
- Drug Education
We offer the following at our facility:
Registered nurse, doctor, social worker, counselors and psychologist